2018年7月21日 星期六

鄉民神回

看看這吃飯的地方


1.9k points·3 days ago
People at the bottom of the cliff: "Why are there so many chicken wing bones here?"
在懸涯下的人們: 「為什麼這裡有那麼多雞翅膀的骨頭?」




我媽媽塗油在鳥飼料架上,來防止松鼠來偷然後.....

3.4k points·2 months ago
Turning the squirrels into pole dancers, good move.
把松鼠變成鋼管舞者,做得好阿

Squirrel on the way down - “what is this witchcraft”
松鼠邊滑邊想「這是甚麼巫術?」





Not sure what's more impressive: the elasticity of that fabric, or that there is 0% buttcrack in this footage
不確定那個令我印象深刻,是布料的彈性還是我在這個畫面沒看到股溝呢




3.1k points·20 days ago
I remember when girls wore their shirts like this in the 90's
我想起女孩們在90年代穿的襯衫了

619 points·20 days ago
I love how the other guy is like: "Alright, I can't watch this anymore."
我喜歡另一個人看起來像是「好吧,我看不下去了」





You know it's bad when you're 14 and yelling "help, grandma help!"
你知道這糟透了,當你14歲還大喊:「救命! 阿嬤救命! 」

The other map is still locked.
其他的地圖還沒解鎖





6.3k points·6 months ago
I'd hate to see how he puts on his underwear.
我討厭看他怎麼穿內褲

I love how he takes the whole thing off. Holds it away from his face for a moment. Takes a good look at it. Then proceeds to put it on the wrong way again. Classic!
我喜歡他把口罩整個拿掉後仔細看了一遍,接著繼續用另一個錯誤的方式戴上他,真經典






沒有留言:

張貼留言